The chocolate kitchen is the best way to produce a wide variety of fat masses such as chocolate, cocoa and etc. The core system consists of a weighing and mixing tank and an efficient grinding stage with the bead mill. All elements are standardized and can be combined, thanks to the modular design principle applied. Up to 100 recipes can be saved in a centralized location via the control system.
- It can be tailored to individual customer needs;
- Top flexibility in processing a wide variety of masses and easy to expand thanks to standardized elements;
- Fast and easy installation;
- Products with solids that sediment is easy to process;
- Uniform introduction of energy into the entire product stream ensured by the ring gap system of the bead mill;
- Efficient cooling and accurate temperature control, thanks to large heat exchange surface;
- Minimized product residues when recipes are changed, thanks to compact configuration of the elements.